Got two of those here myself, addressed to my sourceforge account.
Luckily perhaps, pine doesn't even want to extract the attachment to save
it ;^)  The return address was the same each time, but the attachment
differed:

2000-04.doc.com
2000-04.doc.lnk

  by 192.168.0.1 with SMTP; 23 Jul 2001 20:51:30 -0000

Looks like the fun is going to just keep getting better ;^)

Stew Benedict