On Sunday 29 July 2001 17:14, Michael Scottaline babbled:
> On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:55:59 -0400
> Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:
>
> MS> Hoping I can FINALLY get through!!  Darn orbl!!!!!
> MS> Mike
> ============================
> YES!!!  Sorry for responding to myself, but I'm celebrating the end of my
> isolation.  I guess my ISP (i-2000.com) finally persuaded orbl that it is
> NOT an open relay.
> Mike

not to burst your bubble, but no. I turned off the orbl...too much bitching
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

Kill a circus act. Go for the juggler.