here's how to end the outlook macro virus problem:

we put up a website, and on it we make available all the private
documents that have been sent out attached to the sir cam macro
virus. we publicize the thing -- and believe me, it wouldn't be
difficult -- and people can then come round to see confidential legal
documents, plans for mergers, and even who is sleeping with whom.

at which point, there will be a lot of people who are going to be
demanding some scalps.

20 minutes until code red. if the internet never comes back, it's
been nice knowing you all.
--
dep

one day, you'll wish it was now.