On Friday 03 August 2001 23:58, Linuxism CHANG wrote:

> There is also Flagship and Advantage Database Server
> which is commercial. Check some clipper newsgroups.

Been there, dun that, the operating word is SERVER. it is NOT a user
database, nor a tool to create one. There are no end of boring, less boring,
slightly boring, and highly boring 'me too' databases servers 'out there' You
can exponetnially increase that number for the amount of 'me too'
administrative tools for 'pick a number' servers. There are almost no dbase
APPS, and yes, I have loaded IBM DB2, full cd.

> There is http://www.harbour-project.org to produce an
> open-sourced Clipper 5 (remmeber that?) I have high

[snip]

heading there now. Dbase III in all it's glory?