Congradulations, you have been a reciepiant of the SirCam virus.  If you were
running Windows and pulled this e-mail in via Outlook, it would have infected
your system.  It would have then e-mailed itself to everyone in your
addressbook and also attached a random file from your hard drive.  This file
could have been anything from a personal memo to remember to get milk at the
store to your personal financial records.  But since you were running eW3.1,
it is harmless and can't do anything to our system.  This is making it's
rounds on the internet.  I haven't gotten any, but some here have recieved
more than their fair share.

Jim

--

  5:42pm  up 12 days, 18:16,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00