On Friday 10 August 2001 00:33, Bruce Marshall wrote:
[snip]
> On Thursday 09 August 2001 08:45, Kurt Wall wrote:
[snip]

wow, IF I open the xxx.pdf with xpdf, save it to file as a (dot) ps and open
_that_ file with Kghostview and print it, all is fine.

If i simply open the original (dot) pdf with Kghostview, it will not print
proper, output to file is about 400 bytes of binary. (thanks Bruce, you put
me onto the file corruption issue)

Looks like an 'undocumented feature' in Kghostview, unless you gents know of
a fix, i think I'll wait for KDE 7.0.99 beta.