On Aug 12 Kurt Wall was heard saying:

->In the last episode, we heard easwari say:
->> test
->
->Note the date: "Thu, Jan 01, 1998."
->
->Kurt

*** So e-mail too has its own message-in-a-bottle story which traveled
the wide Internet seas for years before being found.

What is a bit disappointing is the type of the message: "Test"!?

How unromantic!

Before the real message-in-a-bottle would've been a cry for help from a
traveler stuck on a deserted island or a love letter from a very good
looking exotic girl to her sailor lover...

We, however, get these terrible "Test" messages. This is as boring and
uninspiring as Windows OS is! And that's VERY boring.

I propose to vote a rule which will "oblige" anybody on this list to post
a story when testing their (e-mail) setup. A bit like that news forum
where the members aren't allowed to bring up a technical subject and if
they do are obliged to mail a recipe.

If they don't they will be tied to a Windows PC and will have to use it
until they can't anymore.

Zoran. ;-)))