On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 07:44:56AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I just installed limewire last night and it worked just fine.  I had to
> get rid of kaffe and install Sun jre java to get it to work.  I put a link
> in /usr/sbin (I think) to where the Sun java file is to finally get it
> running.

I think my problem with limewire was I don't have a clue about java. There
were no instructions I could find to tell me where to put the java runtime
environment so that limewire could find it. I guess they assumed I would
know that.
The good news for the staroffice users is that the java web site claims this
version of java supports staroffice. I haven't tried it, though.
Joel