On Thursday 16 August 2001 12:43, Chang wrote:
> Thank you for the file. IS it from caldera or home-made?

It has been with me since at least kernel 2.4.4, it must have come at that
time, from a kernel.org I did.

--------
PS I am REALLY sorry folks for that terrible blunder, there is NO WAY I would
even dream of sending 10k to a list, let alone 1,000k !

Like all things when the wheels start falling off it becomes a comedy of
errors, I alerted Doug, I sent an ICQ in addition, AND the mailer informed us
both that it was indeed blocked. we *thought* that was the end of it.