Start the machine and when you see the line "starting windows9x" hit the f8 key.

You will then have a number of options including the ability to start in Dos mode.

You may also wish to start in safe mode and uninstall the drivers if you can.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager, Digital Media

Lynch Technologies Inc.