BTW, Lonni. You using Mozilla's mail client? I just downloaded today's
nightly for Win32 and it seems significantly faster as compared to the
one from 2 days ago that I was using. I'd install it on linux at home to
check it, but I got other pans in the fire there, if you know what I
mean. Moz 0.9.4 might be good enough to replace NC4.7x when it's
released in a couple of weeks.

Tim