I do rember a week or two ago that Doug said something about adding a
searchable archive... I might b worng, it won't be the first time.

On Wednesday 29 August 2001 14:55, you wrote:
> Any chance of getting a searchable archive of the linux.nf list? Or is it
> there and I just don't see it?
>
> Tim

  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net     #linux-users
  MicroShaft is the only company that introduces
  an OS that is worse than the one it replaces.
  8:30pm  up 28 days, 10:31, 19 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00