On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 06:22:36 -0500 Rick Sivernell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Collins
>
>  Where did you get wide from? I am finding kde with problems that
> requires me
> to continully rebuild the desktop & kdevelop just does nothing for
> me. I just
> may have to move to something better.

You can look up Wide on freshmeat (where I found it) or just go to
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~uj3s-hrby/EE/index.html.

Wide has its own built-in set of widgets - usable but not very much in
the way of eye-candy.  There are plans to offer gtk bindings, etc. in
the future.  The user guide and programming guide are quite basic
jap-english and could use a trip through the spell checker.

It works, but I still can't get some of the icons to appear; waiting
for a response from the author.

Enjoy!
--
Collins Richey