On Sun, 2 Sep 2001 08:36:24 -0600 Glenn Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi, Group:
>
> Just before supper, I went to the web and did a Google search for
> Linuxcare, and found a downloadable image of the ER CD, and the MD5
> checksum for same.
>
> I downloaded them during supper.  Tomorrow I will burn the CD using
> the
> new image and post the results here.
>
> Regards,

FYI,

The ER CD works pretty much as advertised.  I didn't read the initial
screens closely enough, so I wasn't able to start X, but I was able to
mount and unmount all my partitions and to run vi.

Good luck,
--
Collins Richey
Denver Area