Hi, Collins:

My CD-R/RW is EIDE/ATAPI, but with scsi emulation enabled in LILO.

I remember seeing (a long time back (which for my 70 year old memory
could mean 'last night')), something about how to find out if my
dev=0,0 or what - but I can't remember what I saw or where to find it.
I'd like to try the command line version.

Can you help?

Regards,

Glenn

--