Is this truly evil or what. This sounds like Philip Morris explaining why
although smoking MAY have some statistical association with some ill health
effects, blah blah blah. I read the intro to the hard rock cafe story. It sounds like
a pile of FUD. Are there any experts here who can comment on:
"lack of security and functionality in the Linux platform meant we would
have to develop everything from scratch."
I am still getting several hundred hits per day from those secure MS$
servers and the Code red worm.
Joel