> > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/
> > TechNet/prodtechnol/iis/deploy/depovg/win2kcd.asp

You need to leave on the \ at the end of the first line. Also, when pasting,
linux or opera converted that space in front of TechNet to %20, which didn't
help either.
Anyway, its all about how and why people should switch from linux to
microsoft for their server needs.
As a heavy holder of MS stock, I say, great job! It reads as smoothly as
those tobacco company articles about the statistical association between
smoking and adverse health effects. And, knowing my IS people, will be
quite effective. Of course, since we don't use any linux in our very large
corporation, they might not even read them.
Joel