hey Dennis-

just wanted to drop a note and check up on you.  How is life treating you?
Did you get some good sailing in this year?  How has writing been lately?
I'm sure that there has been plenty going on to keep you hoppin'.  How do
you get to choose what you write about?  Is is your choice or are
assignments handed to you from someone above?

Well, Julie, Rachel (15 mo) and I leave for camping this Sunday.  We'll
attempt what I am certain will be an exciting and painful 4 days of tent
camping.  This is kind of a trial run for the little chickie.  We need to
see how she likes camping, and hopefully start the hopefully short process
of getting her used to it.  It IS in the long-term plans, and since Rachel
is as well, she'd better adapt  ;)

Well, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,,
Matt