At 05:26 PM 9/11/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>tisdagen den 11 september 2001 17.00 you wrote:
>> BS, this calls for an allout war on ALL terrorists. No stopping till there
>> are no more, no matter what it takes or where it takes the US. It is time
>> for the US to rethink it policy of NOT assinating political leaders
>
>I agree that all terrorist shall be stopped. But if in the process the open
>society becomes a repressive one the terrorists have won. The authorities
>must fight terrorism very hard there is no question about that.
>
>If the US starts assasinating political leaders that opens a very nasty
>Pandoras box. A free for all to kill political leaders.

I agree here. What we done unto others as a country WILL be done unto us, no matter if
we like it or not. In fact we'll probably get it back twofold, or more.

Just think if the terrorists were saying "no more of this nice guy stuff... start with
the Prez and work your way down..." Don't know about you, but that would make me
really unhappy.

P.S. to-day it not a good day to mess with Eschelon

>I'm really sorry and upset about all those that have died today
>
>Olle

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Cedar Creek Software     http://www.cedarcreeksoftware.com