Could someone who speaks anything other than English (german, spanish, etc)
please surf over to http://hunley.homeip.net/ and let me know (offlist) if
you get my website in your native language or not? please click some of the
links as well and make sure it continiues to put up the right language.
thanks!
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

`We're safe,' he said.
`Oh good,' said Arthur.
`We're in a small galley cabin,' said Ford, `in one of the
spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.'
`Ah,' said Arthur, `this is obviously some strange usage of
the word "safe" that I wasn't previously aware of.'