On Sunday 16 September 2001 08:37, Jerry McBride babbled:
> Well... I've joined the thousands of other folks and am now processing data
> for the SETI project at Arecibo Radio Observatory.
>
> I highly encourage anyone with idle cpu cycles to join.
>
> By the way, the new Xseti viewer is really nice too. :')

why not distributed.net? or genome@home? or folding@home?
at least their clients are optimized to get the most out of your idle time
and not designed to on purpose to use a non-optimized algorithm... ;0
--
Douglas J. Hunley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/        Admin: http://linux.nf/

~~ Now offering Linux admin services for the home user ~~

As a SysAdmin, yes, I CAN read your e-mail, but I DON'T get that bored!