Quoting Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The WTC incidence may be a conspiraryc... maybe we shoudl contact the
> X-Files...

I feel quite safe in saying that I am not the only list member who finds
comments that make light of what happened to be totally unacceptable, in poor
taste and most likely indicative of someone who themselves feels little or no
remorse for what has happened.

I would suggest that if you feel the need to offer quips and make comments of
this nature you look elsewhere for an audience.

I am not your friend and am happy for that, I would be ashamed at your comments
if I were.
--
Linux SxS [http://hal.humberc.on.ca/~mrcn0031/sxs/]