On Monday 17 September 2001 11:52, you scribed:
> I guess to point out how stupid my last post was, I'll add to this
> thread.
>
> Did anyone read about Tom Clancy's take on the whole ordeal?  It is
> interesting, since the attack was somewhat similar to a plot in one
> of his books, to hear his comments.

I had read all his books and assumed that many people would have seen
the parallel. I thought about and told my wife about his writing this
where he had a terrorist plane dive into the Capitol.

To make yourself look truthful one has to lie, as most people
do not want to kmow the truth; but only that which they believe.