Short article and a link to patches. This infects both IIS servers and IE
broswers so both need to be patched. The article links to M$'s site but there
are no new patches, just the code red crap. Figures, MS falls on its face
again.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010918/tc/tech_worm_dc_2.html

--
Ronnie