I'm not even sure why i'm replying to this, as I've tried to keep out of
this entire type of thread thus far.

Why you, or anyone else feels that they have the right to throw out
blanket insults to people that they genuinely don't even know is far
beyond me.

At any rate I assume that you've read your history on why going off to
war may not be the best solution for this incredibly complex problem,
before you decided that everyone who wasn't a war hawk was deemed a
fool.

So, as you've no doubt figured out by now, I happen to agree with those
who feel that an all out, nukem til their glass, war is not the solution
to this problem.  Nor is sitting by idly, as you seem to suggest those
who are against war are apt to do.

So, please call me a fool.  It will accomplish much, i'm sure.

--- Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I understand there are already demonstrations (anit-Bush) being
> planned
> for various locations around the country to protest US military action
> as
> a response to the recent attack on US soil.  I'm guessing that these
> protests are being organized by "Friends Of Osama bin Laden &
> Supporters",
> yes that's FOOLS.  These FOOLS would like the US to turn the other
> cheek
> and wait stoically for the next attack.

=====
Lonni J. Friedman                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux FAQ & Step-by-step help:     http://netllama.ipfox.com

                                                 .