On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:49:20 -0400  Tim Wunder wrote:
> I'm looking for a good web-based calendar for my Fathers' Club web site. The
> intent is to have a calendar with a nice GUI front end for end users to access,
> but a simple backend file format conducive to automatic frequent updating
> (mySQL? PostgreSQL?). I'd like to be able to give multiple users the ability to
> update the calendar easily. If it works out, it may be something we can port to
> the school's web site. Any suggestions? Is there a standard somewhere that I
> can reference?
>
> BTW, for those of you who followed my previous post pertaining to the club's
> web site, I had a nice talk with the web designer and he's open to ideas and
> changes to make it better. He has decided to get rid of the javascript buttons,
> at least. He's talking about implementing Shockwave, though ;-(.

I recall that there is at least one sourceforge project like that on
freshmeat. There are also 2 perl modules in cpan for creating web calendars,
mine and a guy I used to work with - entirely coincidental...

| Alan K. Jackson            | To see a World in a Grain of Sand      |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]          | And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,         |
| www.ajackson.org           | Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand |
| Houston, Texas             | And Eternity in an hour. - Blake       |