At 21:37 01/10/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I just get a sircam virus sent to my linux box. I guess it is time to set up
>a mail filter. I came across the following. Looks easy enuf: Works off
>procmail.
>The SpamBouncer

<snip>

The URL is http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/ for the download directory.

The main page is "under renovation" (?) for the last 6 months and one of
the pages says the filters haven't been updated for the last 2 years (!)...

<snip>

*** Mail ver. 2. Changelog: typo in the URL... ;-)

Found another URL for the sanitizer and to my surprise there's an august
2001 update to it.

http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

I'll informe the webmaster about his contradictory pages.

Zoran