Myles Green babbled on about:
> LOL, I don't blame you one little bit. I'm in no big hurry for them and
> #1 is just about finished - for that matter so am I, it's been a rough
> day today. Hope I didn't offend you with my frowny face ;-)

not at all.

> Thanks for putting those up Doug, with my new 1.4 T-bird box I needed to
> re-install Linux anyway and I've been eyeing SuSe for a while...

I think you'll find SuSE very nice once you settle into it... but it will
take some settling first...
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://linux.nf  Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net

C isn't that hard: void (*(*f[])())() defines f as an array of
unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return pointers to
functions that return void.