Right, now depending on their client... if they forget to type trailing "/"
some add it(good ol konqy) I.E. doesnot, you simple receive a nicepage cannot
be displayed until you add the trailing "/"

I do however remeber somewhere in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf(i think thats
right) that there was mention of requiring a trailing "/" to do the internal
redirects...  may have been changed removed between mine,apache 1.3.11 stock
eD2.4 to the 1.3.22 that you are running.

HTH,

On Thursday 25 October 2001 05:54, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan ) 188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net     #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )