Hi,

I have an updated RPM for eServer (I made it yesterday so it's not
thoroughly tested yet).

It's based on Caldera's webmin.spec with the following changes:

* SSL on by default (you need OpenSSL and NET::SSLeay installed and
it uses webmin's test certificate!)
* Alternative SSH module included (ssh.wbm I like mindterm applet)
* Branded with my company logo (just edit /etc/webmin/config and
change/delete the brand= line)

It's available for download at:
http://ftc.intrasoft.com.ar/~fvoges/webmin/ (both i386/src).

>From: Jamie Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Webmin version 0.89 released
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Webmin version 0.89 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/webmin/ and mirror sites. New
features in this version include :

 - Added SSH server module
 - Supported Redhat 7.2 and SuSE 7.3
 - Added support for new BIND 9 view directives
 - Optional fast RPC support
 - Fixed security problem in custom commands that may allow
   local users to execute arbitary commands as the user a
   custom command runs as.

As always, send me any bug reports on feature suggestions
for the next release!

 - Jamie

Federico Voges
Socio gerente

Intrasoft
Malabia 2137 14 A
(1425) Buenos Aires
Argentina

Te/Fax: 54-11-4833-5182
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.intrasoft.com.ar

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: A536 4595 EB6F D197  FBC1 5C3A 145C 2516