On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 17:16, Douglas J Hunley wrote:
> Ian Marchak babbled on about:
> > Douglas J Hunley wrote:
> > > anyone?
> >
> > Losta people who live in Germany...not many on this side of the pond.
> > I've been in touch with several software retailers and even they
> > couldn't tel me when it would show up at their stores.
>
> well, according to SuSE, it shoulda shipped. when someone gets it, let me
> know. please
> --
> Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
> Admin: http://linux.nf        Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net
>
> Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.

Ordered on Tuesday Oct 23; received shipping notification on Friday Oct
26; SuSE 7.3 received and in my possession on Monday Oct 29.

That is received in Calgary, Canada, so it managed to safely cross the
border.  If I have received my copy then other SuSE users in the states
should be receiving their copies at this time as well.

Unfortunately I will not have time to install it until the upcoming
weekend.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01