heres the exactline i used  wanna bet I screwed it up somehow  8^)

/configure --prefix=/opt/mailman --with-mail-gid=daemon
--with-cgi-gid=http

let me guess 2 screweps  first daemon is not right? and second I should ahve
used 55 in place of http?...

what kinda recourse do you suggest from scratch...?

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 01:49, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan ) 188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net     #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )