Hi,
I'm trying to set up an Alias in my httpd.conf file that'll allow me to
redirect a request for <my_URL>/calendar to <my_URL>/cgi-bin/webcal so
that if I try to access <my_URL/calendar/webcal.cgi, I get the WebCal
calendar selection script.
I've made these entries in my httpd.conf file:
   Alias /calendar "/home/httpd/cgi-bin/webcal"
   <Directory "/home/httpd/cgi-bin/webcal">
     AllowOverride AuthConfig
     Options ExecCGI
   </Directory>

When I type in <my_URL>/calendar/webcal.cgi I'm presented with the text
of the webcal.cgi perl script. When I type in
<my_URL>/cgi-bin/webcal/webcal.cgi the script executes and I'm presented
with the calendar selection screen. What must I do to get the script to
execute when called with <my_URL>/calendar/webcal.cgi?

Ultimately, I want to be able to type <my_URL>/calendar and get
presented with the calendar selection screen.

Thanks,
Tim