Uhhh...  it wasn't due to apache being hit...  it was due to me opening a
webpage from an infected IP. thus in the cache remained the inbedded mime of
readme.exe that continued to write to my users shares, repeatedly.. until
someone ws kind enough to point me to the directory where konqy keeps its
cache.

On Thursday 08 November 2001 09:01, you were heard blurting out:
> My apache got hit hundred of times back then, and the worm left nothing
> but lots of error entreis in /var/log/httpd/error_log.
>
> > I do understand that it is a win exploit, but some how it propagted
> > itslef on my linux(kde2.1.1) install, but only to my writeable shares.  I
> > dont know why, I'm just glad that it is gone..
> >
> > and many kudos to who posted the link for the konquerer cache

  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )
  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free...

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  7:30pm  up 99 days, 10:01, 24 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00