Get a local copy of your personal language  rsync it nightly  8^)

I feel its partially my ISPs fault, they are struggling ot get their routing
straitened out and are adding bw on top of it, more lines, more class C and
it will prolly get worse before better... 8^(

But, yes lately it has been crawling especially of an evening.

On Thursday 08 November 2001 21:05, you were heard blurting out:
> Anybody else noticing that linux.nf is loading very slowly? Don't know
> where the problem is. I'm getting a 75K/s download from Mozilla.org, but
> linux.nf is just crawling...
>
> Tim

  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )
  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free...

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

 10:30pm  up 99 days, 13:01, 22 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00