On Friday 09 November 2001 11:52, Douglas J Hunley enunciated:
> Keith Antoine babbled on about:
> > >
> > > this is *exactly* what I'd do. remove cups and lp* by using rpm..
> > > then install a clean cups version.
> > > cups rocks, IMHO
> >
> > What happens if you do not know thw name of the rpm to deinstall?
>
> see my other post about 'rpm -q -a' .. that should get you a list..

Umm, printed that one out, but as you now know its academic. However the damd
install does not install and give the choice of cups. So I guess that I must
uninstall lp or whateve and install cups ??

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161