Any idea where I can find some older documentation for MySQL?  I have the
all-in-one-file version of the documentation for my specific versions but I
happen to have a strong for multi-megabyte html files, although I can hop
along using that if necessary.

All that seems to be available from MySQL.com is the latest edition of the
documentation.  It covers the 4.0.x releases as well, which I understand to
be a fair-sized jump in features.  I don't want to have unavailable stuff
listed in the manual I'm dealing with and thus would prefer to avoid that
version of the manual for the moment.

I've played a bit with google, but I haven't found anyone offering a tarball
of the documentation for that version for download.... anyone here happen to
have that available?

David Aikema