On Monday 12 November 2001 07:12 pm, Ken Moffat dropped these nuggets
of information:
> I thought he was in the beginning,
> but he might be overwhelmed with postings
> and had to make a choice.

> > *** OK, thanks. Just a last one for the road: Shouldn't he be
> > invited to this list? Or is he already?
> >
> > Zoran.

Les was here for a little bit.  Then some flame war erupted about
something, I can't remember, but a bunch of other members attacked Les
and away he went.  Decided the nonsense wasn't worth his time.  A shame
really because I miss his and others like David Bandels contributions.
But they left early on because of some rowdy threads and lots of
flammage.

--
Tom Wilson
Registered Linux user #199331