ICS requires clients to use its built in DHCP.  So let it assign it.  ICS
will assign of course 192.168.0.1 to the winbox and then each box as it
connect wil get the next succeeding ip address of local.  I do not know of
anyway to change ti from 192.168.0.# to another Class or tfrom 255.255.255.0
to another subnet.

My biggest suggestion.  Learn your way around the RH box fast.  Setup your
connection, firewall(pmfirewall good for ipchains type kernels) and DHCP.

Much more can be done with a linuxbox in control then a winbox, I learned the
hardway  8^)

HTH,

On Sunday 18 November 2001 22:31, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  5:30am  up 109 days, 20:01, 22 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00