On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:16:56 -0500
Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, list,
>
> I'm finishing up a chapter for an unspecified book on Red Hat Linux
> and you have the opportunity to contribute. In particular, if you ran
> into problems either installing or configuring a stock installation
> of 7.2 (or, perchance, one of the pre-7.2 betas), tell me what it is
> and I may be able to add it to a chapter on troubleshooting and
> problem solving. If you do so and it makes it into the chapter, you
> will have both my gratitude and a mention in the acknowledgements.
> Ayup...

Hi Kurt,

I've been running RH7.2 for about 2 weeks now, it started as a quick
check-out just to see what it was like and it's looking like it's going
to be a keeper for me. I've found a couple of small things that may be
of interest (so far) and will relay them but first I want to do a
reinstall (better partitioning, ext3 etc) so I can be more accurate in
my report. The re-install will take place this evening (have classes
during the day) so I'll be able to comply with your request tomorrow
(Tuesday).

Take care,
--
Myles Green Calgary AB Canada