Let me know if you need some server scripts, keyboard scritps etc...

I have 3 different QuakeWorld servers running(DM-DeathMatch, TF-TeamFortress
and CustomTF-name says it all!) it rox

On Sunday 25 November 2001 19:36, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  9:30pm  up 116 days, 12:01, 19 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00