Matthew Carpenter wrote:
% I am unable to get procmail to work!  I have re-m4-ed my sendmail.cf file
% to include MAILER(procmail) and everything LOOKS ok.  I have a .procmailrc
% file in the user's home directory, and yet I get no difference and no logs
% of what isn't happening!  ARG!  Help?  This is running on COLS3.1 and does include
the added bonus of using fetchmail.  REPEAT:  This is NOT the actual target of the
mail.  The mail is pulled from another server using POP3 using fetchmail, but
fetchmail is supposed to connect to port 25 to deliver the mail just like it WAS the
originator.

Did you defined PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH?

Kurt
--