"Richard R. Sivernell" wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:13:44 +1000
> Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Friday 30 November 2001 14:11, Dave Anselmi enunciated:
> >
> > > Gee, if you don't edit much, you aren't coding or configuring.  Poor guy
> > > ;-) (Unless you code or configure Windows - then I'm really sorry for you.)
>
> Dave Anselmi
>
>   Keith been on this list long before I or some others. He has added invaluable
>amount of great
> info to us all here. Let me say this, Keith is highly respected for his knowledge,
>how much have
> you contributed?

Did everyone miss the smiley after my second sentence?  I am not critical of Keith for
not being a
programmer, or the type who builds and rebuilds and constantly tweaks his system.  I
do, and I love
it.  I feel sorry for those who don't get to do it as much as I do.  Granted, some are
different and
do not think coding or configuring is much fun.  I can still feel sorry for them,
though obviously
there is nothing wrong with their differing preferences.

I also did not say anything about Keith's dislike of vi.  I don't want him to have to
use vi, I want
him to be able to use whatever works for him.

Keith, if I have offended, I appologize.  I was attempting a good-natured jest.

As to my contributions, look at what I have posted.  The volume will not match most on
this list.
If the quality is inadequate as well, I will gladly sign off.

Dave