Currently using sendmail and dns2go(over dialup) with my own domain name.
works rather nicely even for the dialup.  I have yet to setup and IMAp, as I
am first in need of a descent virus scanner for linus to scan attachments
before winders users get them.

On Monday 03 December 2001 06:42, you were heard blurting out:
> I am just a home user with linux.
> I spend $35 per year to register my own domain name. The domain name
> company allows mail directed at my domanin name, which is on their server
> really, to be redirected to my home computer on @HOME.
> I have a static ip number.
> So, if you have a 24/7 connection and a static ip, this works nicely.
> I also run DNS, so I don't need to use an ISP for DNS services.
> Joel

  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )
  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free...

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  8:30pm  up 124 days, 11:01, 17 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.02