Trying to make my linux box an imap server.
It is amazingly hard to find info out about this. My Programming Internet
Mail book from O'Reilly doesn't mention anything about setting up the server.
Using the defaults, everything works fine for mail that goes to my standard mailbox,
the one in
my environmental variable MAIL.
However, I am not sure of the best way to allow for other mailboxes to be
serviced by the server, eg. how to allow the imap client to subscribe to
them.
Now, when I try to subscribe from Netscape 6.2, every file on my home
directory seems to be presented as a mail box.
So,
should I be fiddling with the client (what is user space, anyway?) or should
I fiddle with the imap server?
Joel