Someone has got way toooo much time on their hands... but pretty kewl..

<starwarsfreak>
thats me
</starwarsfreak>

On Tuesday 18 December 2001 16:14, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

 10:30pm  up 139 days, 13:01, 15 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.02