On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:19:16 -0500
"David A. Bandel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:42:17 -0500
> Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Hmmm.  As I read this, I'm sitting in a darkened room munching M&Ms
> and
> > > listening to my favorite album over and over again. ???
> > >
> > > David A. Bandel
> > ==========================
> > Dark Side of the Moon???????????
>
> How'd you guess?
> And more specifically, "Comfortably Numb" (my wife hates this song, but
> it's my favorite).
>

> Ciao,
>
> David A. Bandel
Can't believe my wild guess actually hit the mark !!  :o)
A noted author, systems administrator par excellence, linux teacher (well
I've learned much from your contributions ;-) ), cultivator of Panamanian
soil, and your favorite album is about madness.         Is there a common
thread here?? <g>

Happy Holiday to you and yours, David!
Mike

--
"The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What
does woman want?'"