Mike Andrew wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 06:08, Alan Jackson wrote:
>
> > The innovation this year is that I put the whole address list onto my
> > Palm Pilot, and print the mailing labels from the Jpilot image of the
> > Palm database.
>
> can we have a write up for the SxS on palm pilots?

I second the motion on that.  I use Jpilot with my palm as well, but have yet
to figure out how to get address labels from the address book.

Any sxs should be fairly easy to write (since jpilot is very easy to use), but
converting the addresses to printable form goes one step beyond.  I would be
very interested in this and any other tid-bits.

=====