Previously, Ted Ozolins chose to write:
> On Sunday 30 December 2001 08:07 am, you wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 07:48:54 -0800 Ted Ozolins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think they mean that root is the main user in that it is the user that
shall control other users and what the other users have access to. Not that
you should use the system mainly as root. I think they do not mean
'main' as 'primary'. In other words, I think you lost something in their
translation ;)

Tim