Collins Richey babbled on about:
> The most interesting observation thus far is that KDE is much peppier than
> on any Linux distro I've used.  KDE/Konqueror.etc. start in about one third
> the time of the equivalent on linux.  It will be interesting to see if
> there is an OpenOffice distro for BSD, since that one is really pokey.

anyone know if this is cause the libc on *BSD properly preloads stuff and
doesn't do all the re-locating that glibc does?
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://linux.nf

One item could not be deleted because it was missing.
        -- Mac System 7.0b1 error message